Crow Nest Park Golf Club
Brighouse, West Yorkshire
The 9th and 18th hole is a great test
The course winds its way through the old grounds of the manor house and many original features and old trees can be seen which takes one back to a bygone age.
This golf course is very testing and only rewards good shots. High quality golfers have commented when playing the course for the first time, just have hard they found it, but enjoyable. Golfers of all abilities can enjoy a game of golf around this little gem of a course.
- The quality of the greens.
- A testing demanding lay out which requires accuracy off the tees.
- The dangerous 7th hole. A quality par 3.
- The short par 3 5th hole.
- Automated Driving Range.
- A great views from the dining room.
Pricing & Opening Times
- Please visit the Clubs website for details (see link above).
- Opening Times:
- 8.00 am til dusk.
- Visitors Info: This is a quality 9 hole course which has 2 different tee positions for the front and back nine. Renowned for the quality of it's greens and Clubhouse atmosphere and welcome, this course always delivers. Once visited never forgotten. Make sure you bring your straightest driver with you.
- Societies Info: Please contact Paul Everitt for details of our Society package.
- Minimum Handicap: Male 28 & female 36
- Total Number of Holes: 9
- Golf Shop: Yes
- Clubhouse Refreshments: Yes - Various
- Powered Karts Allowed: Yes
- Tuition Available: No
- Practice Facilities: Automated 8 bay driving range, with swingcam video facilities.
- Memberships: Full 7 day & 5 day membership available. Nominal £100 joining fee.
Map & Directions
Nearby Golf Courses