Peover Golf Club
The 18-hole, par 72 course measures 6,702 yards from the back tees to give all the clubs in the bag a full airing and has a fine mix of holes full of individual character.
The Peover Eye River is at the heart of the parkland course, with existing mature trees and woodland being complemented by the planting of thousands of new trees.
The course has its holes well separated and in very attractive environment with a full range of widlife.
- The opening hole brings introduction to the Peover Eye River.
- The closing hole bring into a big pond in front of the club house
Pricing & Opening Times
- Weekdays £25.00 18 Holes
Weekend £30.00 18 Holes
- Opening Times:
- 8am - 10pm Summer
8.30am - 5pm Winter
- Visitors Info: Always welcome
- Societies Info: Always welcome
- Minimum Handicap:
- Total Number of Holes: 18
- Golf Shop: Yes
- Clubhouse Refreshments: Yes - Licensed
- Powered Karts Allowed: Yes
- Tuition Available: Yes
- Practice Facilities:
Map & Directions
Junction 19 of the M6