Hart Common Golf Club
Bolton le Sands, Lancashire
A challenging approach to the 9th
Our 18 hole parkland course was designed by Simon Gidman and recently reconstructed by Colin Loates and private contractors.
Our course enjoys USGA standard greens, large tees, generous fairways, large imposing bunkers and natural water features, all of which can be enjoyed all year round.
We are a small friendly family run company and offer a warm welcome to both members and visitors every day of the week.
We are able to offer every facility any golfer needs.
As well as our main Hart Common course we have a 9 hole par 3 Academy Course, a 27 bay driving range, a large practice putting green, buggies for hire and a small friendly clubhouse.
We look forward to welcoming you soon.
We enjoy a relaxed atmosphere here at Hart Common and to avoid embarrassment on your visit to our club please ensure that you wear appropriate golfing attire.
No jeans, tracksuits, collarless T shirts, football shirts or trainers are allowed on the golf course and all players must wear golf shoes.
We ask that you act in a respectful and courteous manner to our staff, members, other guests and our facilities.
- USGA standard greens
- Everthing is here, Course, Par 3, Driving Range, Putting green, clubhouse & friendly atmosphere
Pricing & Opening Times
- 2009 Price List.
Monday - Friday £12.00
& Bank Holidays
Academy Course (Par 3 nine holes)
Under 16's £4.00
Under 5's £3.00
50 Balls £2.00
100 Balls £4.00
(Maximum 2 people)
Buggies are hired out at the clubs discretion, terms and conditions apply.
All users must sign a disclaimer before hire.
- Opening Times:
- Dawn until dusk everyday
- Visitors Info: Visitors welcome anytime booking recommended
- Societies Info: E mail or phone and package information will be sent to you
- Minimum Handicap:
- Total Number of Holes: 18 Main course 9 par 3 Academy course
- Golf Shop: No
- Clubhouse Refreshments: Yes - Various
- Powered Karts Allowed: Yes
- Tuition Available: Yes
- Practice Facilities: 27 bay driving range Putting green
- Memberships: All memberships are open contact the club for full details
Contact This Business
Use the buttons below to contact this business:
Map & Directions
The club is situated on the A58 between Bolton and Wigan.
Closest motorway junction is J5 M61.