Cricklewood, Greater London
Without the overheads of the national schools, we are able to provide quality automatic driving instruction at very competitive rates.
With an attention to detail and patience, most pupils enjoy the achievement of a first-time pass.
The driving school offers good discounts for students and block bookings,with an introductory lesson for just £20.
Assistance with passing the Theory test is given, along with Pass Plus, once the driving testis passed.
Intensive and refresher courses are available,along with motorway lessons.
Most of North West London is covered,including Maida Vale.
Tuition vehicle would be a comfortable BMW One-series automatic.
- Automatic driving tuition
Pricing & Opening Times
- First introductory hour:£20
Daytime hours(before 5pm):£24
10 daytime hours,paid in advance:£230
10 eve/Sat hours,paid in advance:£240
- Opening Times:
- 0700 - 2200 seven days
- Member of Association: None
- Booking Online: Yes
- Number of Instructors: 1
- Fleet Training: No
- Gift Vouchers: No
- Car Instruction: Yes
- Motorcycle Instruction: No
- HGV Training: No
- PSV Training: No
- Advanced Driver Training: No
Map & Directions
where are you coming from.........
Nearby Driving Schools
- Billy Svensson Driving Instructor, City of London (approx. 1 miles)
- Driving College, Leyton (approx. 3 miles)
- Need Driving Lessons, London (approx. 3 miles)
- Easy Pass Driving School, Hammersmith (approx. 4 miles)
- Ealing Automatic Manual Drivng School, Ealing (approx. 4 miles)
- Priority Driving School, Stanmore (approx. 4 miles)
- Andys Driving School, Hammersmith (approx. 4 miles)
- Logic Driving School, Fulham (approx. 6 miles)
- B-TEC Driving School, Hackney (approx. 6 miles)
- GR8Drive.com, Harrow (approx. 7 miles)