Leyton, Greater London
Our fully-qualified and highly experienced instructors will carefully guide you through the learning stages, and when the day of your test arrives, you can be sure that you will have the necessary skill and knowledge to successfully pass your driving test.
At Driving College Driving School we pride ourselves on our high standard of driving tuition, and by placing your driving ambitions in our hands, you are ensuring the best chance of early success and a high degree of driving skill, which will help to secure many years of safe driving. All of our lessons are in cars with dual controls.
DSA approved Driving school. We cover all rm1, rm2, rm3, rm4, rm5, rm6, e1, e2, e3, e4, e5, e6, e7, e8, e9, e10, e11, e12, e13, e14, e15, e16, e17, e18, ilford and north london.
Pricing & Opening Times
- £20 Per hour
- Opening Times:
- 7 Days 8am to 9pm
- Member of Association: Driving Instructors Association
- Booking Online: No
- Number of Instructors: Over 10
- Fleet Training: No
- Gift Vouchers: Yes
- Car Instruction: Yes
- Motorcycle Instruction: No
- HGV Training: No
- PSV Training: No
- Advanced Driver Training: Yes
Map & Directions
Just off High road leyton in E10.
Nearby Driving Schools
- Autodrive Automatic, Cricklewood (approx. 3 miles)
- Need Driving Lessons, London (approx. 3 miles)
- B-TEC Driving School, Hackney (approx. 3 miles)
- Billy Svensson Driving Instructor, City of London (approx. 3 miles)
- Look Ahead Driving School, London (approx. 5 miles)
- Easy Pass Driving School, Hammersmith (approx. 5 miles)
- Andys Driving School, Hammersmith (approx. 5 miles)
- Logic Driving School, Fulham (approx. 6 miles)
- Target Tuition, Winchmore Hill (approx. 6 miles)
- Ealing Automatic Manual Drivng School, Ealing (approx. 6 miles)