Billy Svensson Driving Instructor
City of London, Greater London
Previously I worked for many years for the largest driving school in the UK.
I enjoy my work and have an interest in road safety.
My aim is to provide the student an excellent service and to make them safe drivers for life.
The areas that I cover are the London West and Northwest postcodes.
I am a fully qualified DVSA ADI, DIA member.
Full CRB check.
I will tailor the training to suit your needs.
I work with beginners to more advanced Pass plus and also cover motorways, refresher and skid training.
I only have one student in the car at any time, so you will get
more out of your lesson.
I can pick up from your home or work.
The vehicle you will learn in is a new dual controlled training vehicle.
Looking forward to meeting you.
- Highly recommended
- Top instructor
Pricing & Opening Times
- Standard lesson ( 60 min ) £24
Double lesson £44
Pass Plus £25
A block of 10 lessons £220
- Opening Times:
- 7 days
- Member of Association: Driving Instructors Association
- Booking Online: No
- Number of Instructors: 1
- Fleet Training: No
- Gift Vouchers: Yes
- Car Instruction: Yes
- Motorcycle Instruction: No
- HGV Training: No
- PSV Training: No
- Advanced Driver Training: No
Map & Directions
Nearby Driving Schools
- Autodrive Automatic, Cricklewood (approx. 1 miles)
- Ealing Automatic Manual Drivng School, Ealing (approx. 3 miles)
- Easy Pass Driving School, Hammersmith (approx. 3 miles)
- Driving College, Leyton (approx. 3 miles)
- Need Driving Lessons, London (approx. 4 miles)
- Andys Driving School, Hammersmith (approx. 4 miles)
- Priority Driving School, Stanmore (approx. 4 miles)
- Logic Driving School, Fulham (approx. 5 miles)
- B-TEC Driving School, Hackney (approx. 6 miles)
- GR8Drive.com, Harrow (approx. 6 miles)