Patchwork Theatre Arts
We believe that children learn more effectively when they are having fun and our lively school reflects this.
Our timetable includes dance classes in street, freestyle and contemporary, as well as our unique stage school.
Patchwork prides itself in providing outstanding training and tuition, therefore all of our sessions are run by experienced, qualified and fully CRB checked professionals.
Patchwork was founded by principal Cleo Carter who has studied dance and theatre from an early age.
Training at the Gayna Brown School of Dance and Drama, she progressed through R.A.D and I.S.T.D exams with continually high marks.
Cleo has taught for well established dance and theatre schools such as Stagecoach and Footsteps School of Dancing, where her students maintain a steady Highly Commended level in examinations.
Cleo graduated from Middlesex University with a BA Hons in Dance and Drama, is N.A.T.D qualified and is an associate member of the NDTA.
Pricing & Opening Times
- Opening Times:
- Types of Dance Taught: Street, freestyle and contemporary
- RAD Registered: No
- ISTD Qualified Instructor(s): No
- NDTA Registered: No
- SOBHD Member: No
- SDTA Member: No
- UKA Qualified: No
- Adult Classes: Yes
- Childrens Classes: Yes
- Minimum Age: 4
Map & Directions
Nearby Dance Schools
- Kerry School of Irish Dance, Northampton (approx. 14 miles)
- The Park School of Dance, Bedford (approx. 20 miles)
- Jaide's Stage Studios, Rugby (approx. 22 miles)
- Mary Drake School of Irish Dancing, Milton Keynes (approx. 23 miles)
- FreeSteppin' Dance Studio, Milton Keynes (approx. 24 miles)
- Stage Stars Theatre Academy, Huntingdon (approx. 26 miles)
- Julie Herlihy School of Irish Dancing, Milton Keynes (approx. 27 miles)
- Phoenix Dance Academy, Coventry (approx. 30 miles)
- Moylan School of Dance Brackley, Brackley (approx. 31 miles)
- Honey'z School of Performing Arts, Cambridge (approx. 32 miles)