The Park School of Dance
Our aim is to provide high quality teaching to our students in a manner that is both fun and challenging.
We strive to bring out the best in every individual, seeking to discover and fulfil the potential of each student.
We conduct weekly classes in Ballet, Tap, Modern, Street Dance and Contemporary, with our youngest students starting from the age of three.
We cater for all ages and levels of dance experience, including our adult dance classes which are very popular.
Our class sizes are small, ensuring each student receives the highest level of teaching possible, with maximum one to one tuition being given to each student during a lesson.
All our teachers are insured, CRB checked and have relevant qualifications and teaching experience, as well as excellent syllabus knowledge.
All teachers are required to attend regular professional development courses.
We follow the syllabus set by the British Ballet Organization, and all students have the opportunity to take the BBO examinations.
There are regular performance opportunities, at local events and also a whole school production every two years.
We run a Summer dance club, and also try to fit in a few social events for students during the year, such as theatre trips and a Christmas party.
Our Pre-syllabus Ballet class is a fun and creative class for our youngest students, incorporating basic ballet steps, mime and musical instruments to aid understanding of rhythm.
The students love this class and it is a great way to introduce them to dance and boost their confidence, communication and social skills.
- Please contact us, details below, to ask for a price list.
- Opening Times:
- Classes on Saturdays and Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday evenings.
Check our timetable on our link above for full list of class times.
- Types of Dance Taught: Ballet, Tap, Modern, Street Dance, Contemporary
- RAD Registered: No
- ISTD Qualified Instructor(s): No
- NDTA Registered: No
- SOBHD Member: No
- SDTA Member: No
- UKA Qualified: No
- Adult Classes: Yes
- Childrens Classes: Yes
- Minimum Age: 3yrs
Use the buttons below to contact this business:
Bedford - Classes are held at Bedford High School on Bromham Road. Please park in the Junior School car park which is accessed via Adelaide Square.
Stewartby - Classes are held in the annex behind Stewartby United Church on Park Crescent.
- FreeSteppin' Dance Studio, Milton Keynes (approx. 12 miles)
- Mary Drake School of Irish Dancing, Milton Keynes (approx. 13 miles)
- Julie Herlihy School of Irish Dancing, Milton Keynes (approx. 14 miles)
- Rayners, Luton (approx. 15 miles)
- Kerry School of Irish Dance, Northampton (approx. 18 miles)
- Stephanie Prior, Royston (approx. 19 miles)
- Stage Stars Theatre Academy, Huntingdon (approx. 20 miles)
- Patchwork Theatre Arts, Kettering (approx. 20 miles)
- Honey'z School of Performing Arts, Cambridge (approx. 21 miles)
- The Studio - CT, Royston (approx. 22 miles)