Greenoak Tree Surgery
With a strong emphasis on health and safety and quality standards of work, our Tree surgeons and staff are NPTC certified and City & Guilds qualified.
We are also covered by full Public liability insurance and can provide copies of qualifications and insurance on request.
Services we provide include tree felling, crown pruning, branch removal, site clearance, hedge trimming, waste chipping, woodland/ coppicing and firewood logs.
All work is carefully undertaken with consideration for customers homes and property.
We provide a professional clean up service before leaving ensuring your garden/property is as tidy as when we arrived.
We aim to recycle all our waste arising from our operations, with wood waste being chipped for use as mulch and compost and logs being converted to firewood.
Please contact for a free site visit and competitive written quotation. Contact details are below.
- NPTC City & Guilds Qualified Tree Surgeon
- Free Competitive Quotations
Pricing & Opening Times
- Please call to arrange a free no obligation visit and quotation.
- Opening Times:
- Monday- Saturday
8am - 6pm
- NPTC Qualified: Yes
- Felling & Removal: Yes
- Thinning & Pruning: Yes
- Stump Grinding & Removal: Yes
- Hedge Work: Yes
- Wood Chipping: Yes
- Emergency Call Out: No
Map & Directions
Nearby Tree Surgeons
- Trojan Tree Care Ltd, Dartford (approx. 11 miles)
- Prince Tree Surgery, Brentwood (approx. 14 miles)
- Tree MDs Essex, Hornchurch (approx. 16 miles)
- Treemechanics, Bromley (approx. 20 miles)
- Darwin Tree Services, Keston (approx. 22 miles)
- Prestigious Trees, Bromley (approx. 23 miles)
- Tree Amigos Professional Tree Care, London (approx. 26 miles)
- Priory tree services, Colchester (approx. 26 miles)
- Simon Turner, Caterham (approx. 27 miles)
- Shire Trees & Hedges, Colchester (approx. 28 miles)