We are proud of the work we do and are specialists in particularly high and dangerous work as well as working in confined spaces.
We cater for large and small jobs using specialist equipment and highly trained staff - meaning we can perform routine work quickly and to a high standard.
We carry out a range of tree contracting services that include removal of dead dying and dangerous trees, reduction and thinning, hedge trimming and pruning and cable bracing and propping.
All estimates are free of charge.
For further information about the services that we offer, please see the link above or contact details below.
- Opening Times:
- Monday-Friday 8.00-17.00
"Your guys were fantastic! They did exactly what you said they'd do, in the time you said they'd do it. Sounds straight forward enough, but rarely delivered in my experience. No mess, no fuss. Thanks, Jeremy"
"We are really very pleased with the work carried out on our bay tree. We look forward to recommending your services to friends and family. Best regards, Lucy"
"Thanks. Looks so much better and now no overhanging branches for a couple of years. Also still kept the privacy with the neighbours. So all good - Charles"
- NPTC Qualified: Yes
- Felling & Removal: Yes
- Thinning & Pruning: Yes
- Stump Grinding & Removal: Yes
- Hedge Work: Yes
- Wood Chipping: Yes
- Emergency Call Out: Yes
- Treemechanics, Bromley (approx. 3 miles)
- Darwin Tree Services, Keston (approx. 6 miles)
- Simon Turner, Caterham (approx. 9 miles)
- Hedgesntrees, Epsom (approx. 10 miles)
- Tree Amigos Professional Tree Care, London (approx. 11 miles)
- Trojan Tree Care Ltd, Dartford (approx. 13 miles)
- Tree Matters, North London (approx. 13 miles)
- Tree MDs Essex, Hornchurch (approx. 15 miles)
- Hayward's Tree Services, London (approx. 19 miles)
- County Tree Surgeons, Crawley (approx. 21 miles)