Phil's School of Motoring
Phils School of Motoring
I am a fully qualified DSA approved Driving Instructor (Master Driver).
I pride myself on having twice the national average 1st time pass rate with a 99% second test rate achieved.
The tuition vehicle is a Citroen C2 GT, small and compact with a good zone of vision making reversing manoeuvres more achievable.
I will pick up from home or place of work.
Buy the first lesson and get the second lesson free.
Recommend me to a friend and get £10.00 cash.
Block booking discount on 10 lessons pre-booked.
I offer normal lessons, Pass Plus, refresher lessons, motorway, night driving and intensive courses.
Nervous pupil's always welcome, young or old.
- Twice the national average pass rate.
- Friendly & reliable patient Instructor.
Pricing & Opening Times
- Prices start at £21.00 depending on distance
- Opening Times:
- Monday - Saturday.
I passed my test 1st time with Phil with 2 minor faults. Phil was so patient & i really enjoyed my lessons .Poppy
- Member of Association: None
- Booking Online: Yes
- Number of Instructors: 1
- Fleet Training: No
- Gift Vouchers: Yes
- Car Instruction: Yes
- Motorcycle Instruction: No
- HGV Training: No
- PSV Training: No
- Advanced Driver Training: Yes
Map & Directions
Nearby Driving Schools
- Mrk1, Maidenhead (approx. 4 miles)
- DriveSmith Driver Training, Slough (approx. 4 miles)
- Paul Golding, Sandhurst (approx. 8 miles)
- Drive2Pass School of Motoring, Ruislip (approx. 11 miles)
- Dynamic Driving, Hounslow (approx. 11 miles)
- Skills School of Motoring, Pinner (approx. 11 miles)
- GR8Drive.com, Harrow (approx. 13 miles)
- Ealing Automatic Manual Drivng School, Ealing (approx. 14 miles)
- Wendy's School of Driving, Watford (approx. 15 miles)
- Priority Driving School, Stanmore (approx. 15 miles)