The Studio - CT
Looking to introduce a child to dancing, join with friends, learn for a wedding, social events or competitions, or to keep fit and healthy - The Studio has just the class.
Classes at the dedicated Studio, and in venues across Cambridgeshire and Suffolk. Aiming to provide the best training possible to all students though from beginner to advanced levels.
Providing training in all Dance Sport styles for ages 3 years to Adult.
Group classes/courses and one to one tuition, helps students learn in a relaxed fun environment that suits them.
Offering competitions at both regional and national levels, and examinations with the ISTD.
The Studio has a detailed Child Protection policy and risk assessments are carried out on all venues.
Pricing & Opening Times
- Opening Times:
- Monday - Friday 9:00am - 10:00pm
Saturday 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Types of Dance Taught: Street and Commercial Jazz, Hip Hop, Ballroom, Latin, Classical Sequence, Rock 'n' Roll, Salsa, Zumba, Aerobics, and Body Conditioning.
- RAD Registered: No
- ISTD Qualified Instructor(s): Yes
- NDTA Registered: No
- SOBHD Member: No
- SDTA Member: No
- UKA Qualified: No
- Adult Classes: Yes
- Childrens Classes: Yes
- Minimum Age: 3 Years
Map & Directions
Nearby Dance Schools
- Stephanie Prior, Royston (approx. 3 miles)
- The Jandor School Of Dancing, Cambridge (approx. 10 miles)
- Honey'z School of Performing Arts, Cambridge (approx. 12 miles)
- Ladybird Borland's School Of Dance, Willingham (approx. 17 miles)
- Sophie Edwards School of Dance, Hertford (approx. 18 miles)
- Stage Stars Theatre Academy, Huntingdon (approx. 19 miles)
- The Park School of Dance, Bedford (approx. 22 miles)
- Rayners, Luton (approx. 24 miles)
- Illusions Dance Academy, Epping (approx. 24 miles)
- Juana Jimenez Flamenco Dance School, Chelmsford (approx. 28 miles)