All our operatives are fully trained to NPTC level or above and are continually upgrading and improving their skills to provide a more efficient and safe working environment for our staff and customers. We use up to date methods and our equipment is well maintained and replaced regularly.
From initial contact with yourself, you will find us friendly, courteous and professional. We will arrange an appointment suitable to your needs. An on the spot estimate will be given after viewing the work to be undertaken with a written no quibble written quotation to follow. All quotations are free.
We are also able to check for any limitations that may be on your trees, i.e. Tree Preservation Orders or conservation site. We will deal with the planning application if needed.
We are fully insured and a copy of our insurance document can be viewed before we undertake any work.
Risk assessments and method statements are produced for all jobs undertaken and a copy can be produced if required.
We aim to remain fully compliant with all matters relating to Health and Safety.
- confined area take downs
- Family run business established 10 years
Pricing & Opening Times
- Opening Times:
- 8.00 am - 5.30 am
- NPTC Qualified: Yes
- Felling & Removal: Yes
- Thinning & Pruning: Yes
- Stump Grinding & Removal: Yes
- Hedge Work: Yes
- Wood Chipping: Yes
- Emergency Call Out: No
Map & Directions
Nearby Tree Surgeons
- Bannerman Tree Works, Reading (approx. 3 miles)
- Canon Tree Care, Reading (approx. 4 miles)
- Beechwood Tree Care Ltd, Twyford (approx. 6 miles)
- Bennetts Tree Care, Wokingham (approx. 7 miles)
- Jenks Oxford, Wallingford (approx. 13 miles)
- British Tree Services, Maidenhead (approx. 14 miles)
- Devey Tree Care, Thame (approx. 16 miles)
- Andrew Murray, Alton (approx. 22 miles)
- Evergreen Tree Surgery Fleet, Guildford (approx. 23 miles)
- Hayward's Tree Services, London (approx. 27 miles)