Bannerman Tree Works
Spring horse chestnut
All operatives are qualified with relevant NPTC certificates and we are fully insured up to £5 Million.
All tree work is carried out to British standard: BS3998
Recommendations For Tree Work.
The company operates with an ethos of environmental responsibility.
We try to use our waste materials - wood chip and logs mainly - in useful ways.
Inevitably a lot of logs will end up as fire wood but where appropriate they may be left as lying dead to provide essential habitat for local wildlife.
Some logs or cord wood end up being turned into furniture or sculptures.
Wood chip goes to local farms, equestrian centres and allotments where it is used as ground cover or left to mulch down.
We only use biodegradable chain oil in our saws and we avoid chemical stump killers and wound dressings.
- Environmentally responsible
- Chainsaw carving
- Stunning weeping willow
Pricing & Opening Times
- Pricing depends on so many different factors in tree work that a generic price list is not possible to conceive.
We do however offer free quotations and advice on how to manage your trees.
- Opening Times:
- NPTC Qualified: Yes
- Felling & Removal: Yes
- Thinning & Pruning: Yes
- Stump Grinding & Removal: No
- Hedge Work: Yes
- Wood Chipping: Yes
- Emergency Call Out: Yes
Map & Directions
Nearby Tree Surgeons
- Bennetts Tree Care, Wokingham (approx. 3 miles)
- Barry Walker, Reading (approx. 3 miles)
- Beechwood Tree Care Ltd, Twyford (approx. 4 miles)
- Canon Tree Care, Reading (approx. 4 miles)
- British Tree Services, Maidenhead (approx. 11 miles)
- Jenks Oxford, Wallingford (approx. 16 miles)
- Devey Tree Care, Thame (approx. 18 miles)
- Evergreen Tree Surgery Fleet, Guildford (approx. 20 miles)
- Andrew Murray, Alton (approx. 20 miles)
- Hayward's Tree Services, London (approx. 24 miles)