We specialise in tree surgery, tree felling, landscaping, planting, dead wood removal, stump grinding and site clearance.
We undertake risk and safety assessments.
Avalon trees carry out tree planting, tree and garden maintenance, fencing, tree surveys and reports and more!
We carry out all work to BS 3998.
We are fully insured and NPTC/City & Guilds qualified.
No job is too big or too small.
Give us a call today, contact details below for a free written quotation and free advice.
Avalon Trees was established in 2004 by Stephen Pritchard Barnes.
Through his professional attitude and continual training he has developed a team that is very knowledgeable in tree care and management.
- Sectional Felling
- Crown Reductions
- Fallen tree
- Tree dismantle
- Stump grinding
- Oak reduction
Pricing & Opening Times
- Variable per job
- Opening Times:
- NPTC Qualified: Yes
- Felling & Removal: Yes
- Thinning & Pruning: Yes
- Stump Grinding & Removal: Yes
- Hedge Work: Yes
- Wood Chipping: Yes
- Emergency Call Out: Yes
Map & Directions
Nearby Tree Surgeons
- County Forestry Tree Surgeons, Dunstable (approx. 14 miles)
- Origin Tree Surgery, Leighton Buzzard (approx. 18 miles)
- Gary Frazer, Dunstable (approx. 21 miles)
- Midland Tree Specialists, Northampton (approx. 24 miles)
- Wilby Tree Surgeons, (approx. 26 miles)
- Keyston Tree Services, Kettering (approx. 26 miles)
- RBS Treeworks, Northampton (approx. 29 miles)
- Tree Matters, North London (approx. 29 miles)
- Hayward's Tree Services, London (approx. 30 miles)
- Boughton Trees, Northampton (approx. 30 miles)