Midland Tree Specialists
After spending four years studying Arboriculture and Horticulture at Moulton collage, Richard then worked for four years "learning the ropes" as a tree surgeon for some of Northamptonshire's top tree surgery companies.
Seeing a niche in the market and an opportunity to excel in the tree industry Richard decided to create Midland Tree Specialists.
Based in Earls Barton we operate throughout Northamptonshire and surrounding counties, Midland Tree Specialists are ideally situated to provide a prompt and reliable service for all our clients tree care requirements.
All of our tree surgeons are all fully insured and qualified with all necessary current N.P.T.C modules for arboriculture. We undertake site-specific risk assessment and all our tree work is in accordance with BS:3998 and we only use the most modern equipment.
We are committed to recycling 100% of waste arising from our operations. We hold a waste carriers license issued by the Environment agency. Our tree surgeons take care to use environmentally friendly products such as biodegradable oils, and low emission power tools.
Our enthusiasm and interest in the well-being of trees is reflected in our work. We always give an unbiased and honest opinion and would never recommend any unnecessary work.
Pricing & Opening Times
- Opening Times:
- NPTC Qualified: Yes
- Felling & Removal: Yes
- Thinning & Pruning: Yes
- Stump Grinding & Removal: Yes
- Hedge Work: Yes
- Wood Chipping: Yes
- Emergency Call Out: Yes
Map & Directions
Nearby Tree Surgeons
- Wilby Tree Surgeons, (approx. 2 miles)
- RBS Treeworks, Northampton (approx. 5 miles)
- Boughton Trees, Northampton (approx. 6 miles)
- Keyston Tree Services, Kettering (approx. 14 miles)
- Arbolution Tree Services, Daventry (approx. 17 miles)
- A C Old Tree Care Specialists, Rugby (approx. 23 miles)
- Bigtrees & Hazelfencing, Buckingham (approx. 23 miles)
- Origin Tree Surgery, Leighton Buzzard (approx. 23 miles)
- Avalon Trees, Henlow (approx. 24 miles)
- County Forestry Tree Surgeons, Dunstable (approx. 27 miles)