John Matterson Photography
Specialising in location industrial, architectural and aerial photography, John also is widely experienced and skilled both in and out of the studio, producing images for brochures, catalogues, PR, publication and display.
All images are now supplied as digital files from high-end professional cameras and a range of post-production options are available.
John's clients demand high standards and he will always deliver the results on time and within budget because he believes they need 100 percent confidence in him job after job, not just once.
For more information and to see samples of work, why not visit the website? (See link above)
Pricing & Opening Times
- £450.00 plus vat per day plus process and supply of images on disc, and expenses.
£250.00 plus vat per half-day
£70.00 plus vat per hour
Call or email (see contact details section below) for detailed quote.
- Opening Times:
- Open almost always.
- Wedding Photography: No
- Portrait Photography: No
- Family Photography: No
- Commercial / Product Photography: Yes
- Event Photography: Yes
- Creative / Artist Photography: Yes
- Specialisms: Aerial
- Schools Contracts: No
Map & Directions
- Richard Tatham, Nottingham (approx. 14 miles)
- Red-devil Photography, Burton upon Trent (approx. 15 miles)
- Thomas B Photography, Corby (approx. 30 miles)
- Darren Dean Photography, Birmingham (approx. 31 miles)
- Paul Pickard Photography, Birmingham (approx. 31 miles)
- Brampton Valley Photography, Northampton (approx. 33 miles)
- Edward Moss Photography, Birmingham (approx. 34 miles)
- IveGotWhatYouWant Photography, Wolverhampton (approx. 37 miles)