Edward Moss Photography
Birmingham, West Midlands
I undertake all types of photography including portraits, PR, editorial, commercial, food and architecture.
With over 16 years experience, I deliver professional images, and fast turnaround of work is standard.
I specialise in working on location with my portable studio, which means I can be flexible in meeting the client brief.
My photographs are used in all manner of contexts, including brochures, prospectuses, press releases, websites, magazines, annual reports, banners and billboards.
Each year I donate a percentage of my turnover to carbon offset projects in order to help reduce my carbon footprint.
- Location photography
- Portrait photographer
Pricing & Opening Times
- Price dependent on nature of job, please contact me, see details below for quote.
- Opening Times:
- 24 hours 7 days
- Wedding Photography: No
- Portrait Photography: No
- Family Photography: No
- Commercial / Product Photography: Yes
- Event Photography: Yes
- Creative / Artist Photography: Yes
- Specialisms: Location portrait editorial photography
- Schools Contracts: No
Map & Directions
- Paul Pickard Photography, Birmingham (approx. 3 miles)
- Darren Dean Photography, Birmingham (approx. 4 miles)
- IveGotWhatYouWant Photography, Wolverhampton (approx. 12 miles)
- Studio72, Telford (approx. 24 miles)
- Red-devil Photography, Burton upon Trent (approx. 28 miles)
- John Matterson Photography, Shepshed (approx. 34 miles)
- Richard Tatham, Nottingham (approx. 47 miles)