Osteopathy First (Stotfold Clinic)
The first clinic in Stevenage was established in the year 2000 by Registered Osteopath, Hannah-Jane Walder.
The group has grown steadily since then and Hannah is now supported by a team of Osteopaths, Sports Massage Therapists and administrators.
We aim to provide the very highest levels of service and care possible at all times.
All Osteopaths are fully registered with the General Osteopathic Council and have undertaken a minimum of a four year Batchelor of Science Honours Degree.
We are recognised by the British Medical Association as a discrete clinical discipline and patients have the same safeguards as when consulting a doctor or dentist.
- Opening Times:
I had suffered in silence for almost six years with a worrying pain in my left leg. It felt as if my flow of blood was being blocked and would often end with excruciating pain and swelling in my foot.
I finally plucked up the courage to go and see my GP thinking I would probably need to have my leg amputated! He assured me there was nothing terminally wrong and recommended that I see an Osteopath.
During my first visit, Hannah took the time to explain what the problem was, allayed my worst fears and reassured me completely. I had a badly trapped sciatic nerve. She recommended ten minute toe exercises to do each morning and evening, fitted Orthotics in my footwear and we began treatment. At first I visited once a week and now these sessions are down to once a month.
I have been visiting Hannah for eighteen months now and feel on top of the world. The spring is back in my step. I can swim twenty lengths of a large pool without getting cramp in my left foot, and for a fifty-three year old, I am as supple as a teenager! Hannah's interpersonal skills are fabulous and I not only look forward to the relief she brings to my poor old leg, but to the conversation and care that she administers so well. Thank you so much Hannah and your team"
- Cranial Osteopathy: No
- Sports Injuries: Yes
- Health Insurance Approved: Approved by all insurers including BUPA & AXA PPP
- Home Visits: No
- Specialisms: Sports Injuries, Biomechanical Assessment & Orthotic Prescription
- Osteopathy First, Stevenage (approx. 8 miles)
- Howard Street Surgery, Bedford (approx. 13 miles)
- Osteopathics Radlett, Radlett (approx. 23 miles)
- Nene Valley Osteopathy, Raunds (approx. 25 miles)
- Wellingborough Osteopathy, Wellingborough (approx. 27 miles)
- Orchard Clinic, Amersham Old Town (approx. 27 miles)
- The Chiltern Osteopathic Practice, Amersham Old Town (approx. 28 miles)
- Spinefix Clinic, Stanmore (approx. 28 miles)
- Avni Osteopathic Care, London (approx. 31 miles)
- Osteopathic Centre for Children, London (approx. 33 miles)