Middle Eastern dance is very good exercise for your belly, hips and waist and also helps to release tension.
Class participants will increase their fitness and flexibility through Middle Eastern dance in a fun and relaxed atmosphere.
You will learn basic moves and drill them and work on a choreo over a term, usually to Middle Eastern music.
We work on freedance and shimmying too.
Suitable for anyone of any age and any background.
Those who have back or hip problems should consult their doctor before joining the course.
I am a fully qualified dance and exercise teacher, with over 17 years experience of teaching group exercise and dance classes.
I hold full liability insurance.
Pricing & Opening Times
- £6.00 per class.
- Opening Times:
- Classes are held at 7.30pm and 8.30pm on Monday evenings at Henley YMCA, 2 Lawson Road, Henley-on-Thames RG9 1NZ.
- Types of Dance Taught: Belly Dance
- RAD Registered: No
- ISTD Qualified Instructor(s): No
- NDTA Registered: No
- SOBHD Member: No
- SDTA Member: No
- UKA Qualified: No
- Adult Classes: Yes
- Childrens Classes: No
- Minimum Age: 16
Contact This Business
Use the buttons below to contact this business:
Map & Directions
Lawson Road is at the end of Noble Road, just off Reading Road in Henley.
It is close to Tescos.
Nearby Dance Schools
- Rachel Bennett School of Bellydance, Reading (approx. 3 miles)
- Indian Arts Centre, Uk, Reading (approx. 5 miles)
- Street Feet Dance, Woodley (approx. 5 miles)
- Kalakunj, Reading (approx. 5 miles)
- Anuradha Chaturvedi, Newbury (approx. 5 miles)
- The Helen Ainslie School of Bellydance, Reading (approx. 6 miles)
- Elements Dance and Theatre Schools, Wokingham (approx. 9 miles)
- Tina-Louise School of Egyptian Belly Dance, High Wycombe (approx. 9 miles)
- Artemis Studios, Bracknell (approx. 10 miles)
- Limelight Academy of Performing Arts, Bracknell (approx. 11 miles)