Ridgeway Bank Cattery
Here your cat can enjoy the peaceful surroundings of a Traditional Smallholding on the edge of the Cotswolds
Our chalets were purpose built in 2007 to the highest standards using the most up-to date materials, heated, secure and hygienic.
Only quality foods are used, short or long term medical conditions catered for, but most importantly cuddles are plentiful.
We cater for all cats including special needs diet/disability etc.
All pens have temperature controlled heating and piped music and outside views.
- Personal attention treated as owner would do.
- Luxuary accomodation.
Pricing & Opening Times
- 1 Cat £7.50 Per Day
2 Cats Sharing £14.00
3 Cats Sharing £20.00
4 Cats Sharing £25.00
- Opening Times:
- Monday 10.00am - 1.00pm 5.00pm - 6.00pm
Tuesday 10.00am - 1.00pm 5.00pm - 6.00pm
Wednesday 10.00am - 1.00pm 5.00pm - 6.00pm
Thursday 10.00am - 1.00pm 5.00pm - 6.00pm
Friday 10.00am - 1.00pm 5.00pm - 6.00pm
Saturday 10.00am - 1.00pm 5.00pm - 6.00pm
Sunday 10.00am - 1.00pm Closed
- Heated Pens: All
- Run: Indoor
- Multi-Cat Pens Available: Yes
- Special Needs: Various
- Dog Kennels On Site: No
- Food Provided: Yes
- Number of Pens: 21
- Number of Cats Accommodated: 35
- Quarantine: Yes
- Long Stays: Yes
Map & Directions
Situated on the B4080 Eckington to Bredon Road, 4 Miles north of Tewkesbury.
- Catsablanca Cattery, Stratford-Upon-Avon (approx. 17 miles)
- Catkins Cattery, Torton (approx. 22 miles)
- Bewdley Boarding Kennels and Cattery, Bewdley (approx. 23 miles)
- The Mews Boarding Cattery, Kenilworth (approx. 31 miles)
- Aristocats Boarding Cattery, Wotton-under-Edge (approx. 33 miles)
- The Grange Cattery, Rugby (approx. 37 miles)
- Le Chateau Cattery, Coventry (approx. 38 miles)
- Vicarage Farm Cattery, Rugby (approx. 38 miles)
- The Grove Cattery, Wantage (approx. 40 miles)