Settling the past.
Reducing the effort required to live in the present.
Formulating a compelling future.
Areas that we deal with include; Quitting smoking, nail biting, pre-performance nerves, phobias, handling difficult conversations, pain management, anxiety...
A number of tools can be utilised to deal with your issues effectively and all will be made available to you following an initial FREE, no obligation, consultation.
Hypnotherapy uses simple hypnotic language to allow you to enter a deeply relaxed and conscious state. In this state your mind is more focussed and able to process and fulfil the suggestions that are used to bring about the changes that we have agreed upon.
You are in control at all times and you cannot be made to do or say anything against your will.
My methods are tried, tested and safe and although nothing in life is guaranteed, the number and quality of.........options I have available will ensure you have the best chance of dealing with your unwanted habit, condition or behaviour.
Most clients have success after one or two appointments (after a initial free consultation), but sometimes a more prolonged approach is necessary and in these cases you will be offered the opportunity of Hypno-analysis.
Hypno-Analysis treats many of the same conditions as Hypnotherapy but differs in that much more of a conversation takes place under hypnosis.
This approach allows us both to explore the deep seated cause of the unwanted condition and to discharge the emotion that is inevitably attached.
Although this is a simple process, the procedure can take a number of sessions (usually 6-8).
Hypno-analysis will be offered only if quicker disciplines are not effective or appropriate.
- Evening and weekend appointments available
- Coaching and Goal Mapping also available. Andy is also happy to give talks on Hypnotherapy and related topics
Pricing & Opening Times
- After your free initial consultation (either on the phone or face-to face), the following charges will normally apply:
Hypnotherapy sessions are normally charged at £80 per session.
The exception to this is for Quitting Smoking sessions which cost £150 for a one off session.
Hypno-Analysis sessions are normally charged at £50 per session. Normally 6-8 sessions are required up to a maximum of 12 and you will never be charged for more than 8.
Other Clear Potential consultations are normally charged at between £50-80 per session.
Each session normally lasts for around an hour.
Quitting Smoking sessions last for about 2 hours.
- Opening Times:
- Andy Thorp and Clear Potential work with you for you and therefore appointments are made to work with your lifestyle.
- Hypnotherapy Register Member: No
- GHR Member: No
- Other Memberships:
- Hypnotherapy Qualifications: IAPH Diploma in Hynotherapy and Hypnoanalysis. Master Hypnotist Practitioner. Certified Practitioner in Time Line Therapy. NLP Practtioner. Goal Mapping Practitioner.
- Clinical Hypnotherapist: No
Map & Directions
Andy works from his home in the village of Kimbolton on the Cambridgeshire, Bedfordshire, Northamptonshire borders within easy reach of the A1 and A14
- The Hypnotherapy Practice, Milton Keynes (approx. 21 miles)
- Hypnotherapy in Peterborough, Peterborough (approx. 22 miles)
- Sharon Corbridge Hypnotherapy, Milton Keynes (approx. 25 miles)
- Hypnosis for Transformation, Dunstable (approx. 28 miles)
- Inspired for Change, Aylesbury (approx. 36 miles)
- Debbie Fogarty DHP, Downham Market (approx. 38 miles)
- The Complementary Practice, Leicester (approx. 41 miles)