Settling for things or situations that aren't right simply because it seems easier this way, they've got used to this 'rut' they're in, they don't think they have the power to change things or a number of other reasons.
Whether the 'problem' is physical, psychological or energetic, my job at Joyful Mind is to help people become aware of all their possibilities and assist them in making positive changes in their lives.
I hold qualifications in Hypnotherapy, Emotional Freedom Technique and Energy Healing and I use all this knowledge to help my clients in the best and most effective way for them.
As everyone is different I believe in a flexible integrated approach to health and wellbeing.
There are many routes you can take including holistic and conventional approaches, the key is discovering what works for you.
Pricing & Opening Times
- Opening Times:
- Hypnotherapy Register Member: Yes
- GHR Member: Yes
- Other Memberships: BSCH AAMET
- Hypnotherapy Qualifications: Diploma in Hypnotherapy Certificate in Advanced Hypnotherapy CPPD Clinical Hypnosis Master Practitioner of Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) Certificate of Practitioner in Meridian Therapies, EFT
- Clinical Hypnotherapist: Yes
- Specialisms: Anxiety, Confidence Issues, Post Natal Depression
Map & Directions
- The Croft Practice, Thame (approx. 7 miles)
- The Excel Practice, Wallingford (approx. 9 miles)
- Inspired for Change, Aylesbury (approx. 18 miles)
- Sharon Corbridge Hypnotherapy, Milton Keynes (approx. 24 miles)
- Stephanie Mac Lennan, Newbury (approx. 24 miles)
- The Hypnotherapy Practice, Milton Keynes (approx. 27 miles)
- Hypnosis for Transformation, Dunstable (approx. 29 miles)
- Anita Mitchell Cognitive Hypnotherapy, Slough (approx. 30 miles)
- Chris Calloway Cognitive Hypnotherapy, Uxbridge (approx. 30 miles)
- Paulette Brooks, Richmond upon Thames (approx. 40 miles)