Spirit Health & Beauty Club Oxford
Spirit Health Clubs are different. We're not just about making you look good, we're about helping you feel fantastic too.
Our Lifestyle Consultants will help you care for the whole you - leaving you free to concentrate on more important things - like squeezing even more out of life.
If you're looking for a health club with a personal touch then you've come to the right place.
Our Lifestyle Consultants provide the kind of one-to-one guidance that has already helped thousands of members achieve their goals - and are ready now to help you reach yours.
From dietary advice that's calculated to boost your energy and inner health, to a unique personal exercise plan that's designed to help you look your best, we're ready to make sure you get even more out of life.
Benefits in so many ways
When you become a Spirit Health Club member, you can look forward to lots of special touches and treats.
Discounts on sports clothing, Spirit Health and Beauty, discounted hotel breaks and more. In fact, everything that could bring your spirit to life and put a smile on your face.
- Hotel benefits including Free Car parking
- Friendly, non - Intimidating atmosphere
- Indoor Swiming Pool
- FIA moreactive4life
- Personalised tailor made prices to suit individual needs
- Opening Times:
- Monday - Friday 6.30 - 22.00
Saturday & Sunday 7.00 - 21.00
Bank holiday times may vary
"Like many people I joined Spirit Health Club in January. For me it was in 2006 with the idea to get fit and improve my health through exercise. Initially I was nervous about how formal or regimented the club would be, but soon found out without exception the Spirit staff members were all very welcoming, helpful when asked but quite prepared to let me settle in and work at my own pace, relaxed but professional at all times.
Even when you do not feel enthusiastic yourself, as soon as you walk in the door to be greeted with a smile and by name, well, that is in itself enough to set you up for the day, carry out your own exercise routine and enjoy a swim afterwards as a reward to yourself, all in all a very pleasant experience with the benefit of keeping active and fit and improving your own health.
Can I recommend the Spirit Health Club at Oxford, YES; I am renewing my membership for another year!"
Robin Norton, Spirit Health Club Member since January 2006.
"Of all the fitness centres I've enjoyed, Spirit Health Club at Oxford is the friendliest and most professional"
"Always welcoming, I would recommend the Oxford Spirit Health Club to anyone (and often do)."
Richard Clapham (member since June 2001)
- Pool: Yes
- Personal Trainer Available: Yes
- Instructors Available: Yes
- Classes: Pleaes ask for more details
- Health Assessment: Yes
- Seperate Free Weights Area: Yes
- Members Only: Yes
- Accreditation: FIA code of pratice, Reps Quailified staff
- Business Type: Chain
- Dietry Advice: Yes
- Feel Fit, Oxford (approx. 5 miles)
- Oxford Studio Fitness, Oxford (approx. 6 miles)
- The Leisure Club at Whittlebury Hall, Towcester (approx. 22 miles)
- Prospect Fitness Studio, Reading (approx. 26 miles)
- Esprit Fitness & Dermalogica Spa, Reading (approx. 29 miles)
- Curves Woking, Woking (approx. 44 miles)