Espina Chiropractic Clinic
Each treatment plan is perfectly tailored to the patient's individual needs.
Daniel Ruby BSc MMCA - Chiropractor:
Dan qualified from the McTimoney College of Chiropractic in 2010 following a five year degree programme. He previously qualified from the University of Sheffield with a BSc (Hons) in Biomedical Science and Neuroscience. Whilst studying to be a Chiropractor Dan worked as a Forensic Scientist and continues to maintain his interest in this field.
Dan is a member of the McTimoney Chiropractic Association and a licentiate member of the College of Chiropractors.
Dan has a particular interest in Sports Chiropractic and rehabilitation, based on a wealth of knowledge and personal experience.
He also has an interest in degenerative disorders.
- Sports injury
Pricing & Opening Times
- New patient consultation (90 minutes) - £47
Existing and follow up patients (45 minutes) - £37
- Opening Times:
- General Chiropractic Council Registered: Yes
- Association Memberships: MMCA
- X-Ray Diagnostics: No
Map & Directions
- McTimoney Chiropractic, Marlborough (approx. 17 miles)
- Tilehurst Chiropractic Centre, Reading (approx. 21 miles)
- Atlas Chiropractic Clinic, Aylesbury (approx. 29 miles)
- Aylesbury Chiropractic Clinic, Aylesbury (approx. 29 miles)
- Fleet Chiropractic Clinic, Fleet (approx. 32 miles)
- Hands On Health, Camberley (approx. 33 miles)
- Windsor & Eton Chiropractic Clinic, Windsor (approx. 35 miles)
- Naturality Wellness Cente, Berkhamsted (approx. 38 miles)
- Shenley Chiropractic Clinic, Milton Keynes (approx. 39 miles)
- Blackberry Clinic, Milton Keynes (approx. 42 miles)