The Goole Foot Clinic - Chiropodist
Goole, East Yorkshire
All clinicians in the clinic are Health Professions Council regulated podiatrists and chiropodists and have worked in the NHS for a number of years.
We offer treatment in areas such as nail care, callus (hard skin) removal, corns, verrucas, foot pain, biomechanical assessments, ingrowing nails, nail surgery, diabetic foot care and assessment.
Your safety and protection is our priority and to comply with cross infection guidelines the clinic is self contained with all instruments cleaned and sterilised, between treatments and on site in a dedicated cleaning room for your piece of mind.
We are dedicated to offering the best advice and treatments available to help you with your foot problems.
- Clean, modern and comfortable
- NHS experienced and HPC registered
Pricing & Opening Times
- Opening Times:
- We are closed Tuesdays and Thursdays,
Please call for further information or look on our website, please see link above
- HPC Registration Number: CH 14739
- Professional Body Membership: Society of Chiropodists and Podiatrists
- Type of Work: Private Only
- Home Visits Available: No
- Specialisms: Nail surgery, foot pain, orthotics, verruca, ingrowing nails, diabetic foot care, biomechanics
Map & Directions