Larkholme Kennels and Cattery
We cater for all sizes and breeds.
We have 10 kennels especially for small dogs, 11 for medium sized ones, 7 for large and 9 for giant breeds all of which can hold two dogs from the same family.
All kennels are individually heated and have outside runs.
There are six grass exercise runs that all boarders use several times per day and they only go out in their family groups or alone.
We have cat chalets for one, two or three cats who can share if they belong to the same family.
We are licensed for 16 cats in total.
Special diets and requests catered for.
All chalets are individually heated.
You are welcome to visit during opening hours or by appointment.
Our caring staff will look after your cat while you are away.
Miranda and Julian Slater
- Rural, healthy environment for dogs and cats
- Caring qualified staff
Pricing & Opening Times
- Dogs from £10.00 per day - minimum charge £25.00
Cats from £5.00 per day - minimum charge £20.00
- Opening Times:
- Please see the link above for up to date opening times
Visits welcome during opening hours.
- Run: Outdoor Covered
- Quarantine: No
- Number of Dogs: 45
- Special Needs: Various
- Daily Exercise Regime: exercise on grass paddocks several times a day
- Collection & Drop Off: No
- Grooming: Yes
Map & Directions
Larkholme is on the A4103 between Withington and Shucknall, large sign on main road.
Nearby Boarding Kennels
- Ledbury Lodge Kennels, Ledbury (approx. 4 miles)
- Bullar Tree Kennels and Cattery, Newent (approx. 13 miles)
- Bewdley Boarding Kennels and Cattery, Bewdley, Nr Kidderminster (approx. 23 miles)
- Henley Bank Kennels, Gloucester (approx. 25 miles)
- Buckland Boarding Kennels and Cattery, Bwlch (approx. 29 miles)
- Cefn-y-crib Boarding Kennel, Newport (Gwent) (approx. 33 miles)
- Pantymilah Boarding Kennels and Cattery, Blackwood (approx. 34 miles)
- Pyke Boarding Kennels and Cattery, Malmesbury (approx. 37 miles)
- Royvon Dogn Training School South Wale, Merthyr Tydfil (approx. 38 miles)