Ledbury Lodge Kennels
W have excellent facilities built and maintained to an extremely high standard with safe and secure excercise areas, with personal onr to one care for your Dog's individual needs.
We are happy to try and accommodate your dog whatever his or her needs, but if your dog has any pre-existing medical needs or any behavioural problems please discuss this at the time of booking. This enables us to plan for your dogs stay and have everything ready when they arrive. In the case of behaviour problems it gives us a chance to brief everyone who may come into contact with your dog during their stay.
Pricing & Opening Times
- Opening Times:
- Monday / Friday 10.00am to 12.00pm 4.00pm to 5.30pm.
Saturday / Sunday 10.00am to 12.00pm.
- Run: Outdoor
- Quarantine: No
- Number of Dogs: 40
- Special Needs: Various
- Daily Exercise Regime: one to one individual care
- Collection & Drop Off: No
- Grooming: No
Map & Directions
Nearby Boarding Kennels
- Larkholme Kennels and Cattery, Hereford (approx. 4 miles)
- Bullar Tree Kennels and Cattery, Newent (approx. 11 miles)
- Bewdley Boarding Kennels and Cattery, Bewdley, Nr Kidderminster (approx. 20 miles)
- Henley Bank Kennels, Gloucester (approx. 22 miles)
- Buckland Boarding Kennels and Cattery, Bwlch (approx. 33 miles)
- Pyke Boarding Kennels and Cattery, Malmesbury (approx. 36 miles)
- Cefn-y-crib Boarding Kennel, Newport (Gwent) (approx. 37 miles)
- Pantymilah Boarding Kennels and Cattery, Blackwood (approx. 37 miles)
- Royvon Dogn Training School South Wale, Merthyr Tydfil (approx. 42 miles)
- Dunton Hall Boarding Kennels, Sutton Coldfield (approx. 44 miles)