Zimmer Stewart Gallery
The objective is to present a mix of art both in terms of content and media, which work as well together as they do on their own.
They change the exhibitions monthly, but if you are looking for a particular artists work, they may be able to source it for you from their stock or the artist directly.
They operate the Arts Council's Own Art scheme providing interest free loans.
This gallery is well worth a visit next time you are in Arundel, have a look at their website (link above) or call them (see contact details section below) to find out more.
- Eight solo and two mixed exhibitions each year
- Interesting and challenging work for collectors and browsers alike
- Anthony Frost
- Barbara Macfarlane
- Christopher Marvell
- Kitty Shepherd
- Opening Times:
- Mon-Sat - 10.00am to 5.00pm, closed Tuesdays
- Permanent Exhibitions: No
- Visiting Exhibitions: Yes
- Specialisms: Contemporary paintings, artist prints, ceramics and sculpture.
- Refreshments: None
- Shop: Yes
- Hands on Exhibits: Yes
- Educational Programmes: No
- Performance Arts:
- Original Artwork For Sale: Yes
- Ownership: Private
Arundel train station is 10 mins walk away, and this is accessible on the Portsmouth to London rail line.
Buses come from Chichester and Brighton to Arundel High Street.
Parking is plentiful in one of the three carp parks, and Arundel is on the A27 coastal road from Porstmouth to Brighton, at the junction with the A29.