TV in the UK is going completely digital, in a process called the digital switchover. It's started already and will happen TV region by TV region right up until 2012. In our area this will happen in 2011.
If you currently only receive the five terrestrial channels, then you will need to switch to a digital service by 2011. Even if you already have one TV with digital, you will need to make sure all your TVs can receive digital too if you want to keep watching them. That doesn't mean you'll have to replace them all, but you may need extra equipment.
We can help with all your queries and make the switch over an easy transition to the new digital age.
Services we offer:
- Freeview installation and repair
- Freesat installation and repair
- Sky repair
- Multi-room installation and repair
- European satellite installation and repair
- Communal installation and repair
If you don't see the service you require please call for free advice
we may be able to help.
- We are a truly independent local company
- We offer fair and competitive pricing
Pricing & Opening Times
No two jobs are the same and therefore may require different equipment so it is difficult give exact prices but if you call us (see contact details section below), we will ask a few simple questions and can generally give a quotation on pricing over the phone.
If we are still unable to give an exact price we will offer a site visit to determine an exact quote.
- Opening Times:
Monday to Saturday 9:00am to 6:00pm
- TV Aerials: Yes - Analogue & Digital
- Radio Aerials: Yes - FM & DAB
- Freeview: Yes
- Satellite Services: Yes
- Multi-room TV Networks: Yes
- Installation Service: Yes
- Repair Service: Yes
- Type of Client: Domestic & Commercial
Map & Directions
Nearby Aerial Installers
- A.S.I. Digital, Ipswich (approx. 6 miles)
- BayfieldsDigital, Woodbridge (approx. 8 miles)
- Witham Satellite & Aerials, Witham (approx. 31 miles)
- Wired, Newmarket (approx. 33 miles)
- East Coast Aerials Ltd, Great Yarmouth (approx. 39 miles)
- East Anglian Aerials And Satellites, Norwich (approx. 39 miles)