Middleton Swimming Pool
At Middleton Swimming Pool we also have a secluded garden with comfortable garden furniture, an ideal place for sunbathing on a hot summer's day.
The pool has a peaceful atmosphere and excellent staff to provide customers with a warm and friendly welcome.
Here at Middleton Swimming Pool we aim to provide outstanding facilities along with excellent levels of customer service, we achieve this through our wonderful team of staff.
Supported by Milton Keynes Council
- 33.3 metre pool with teaching pool for babies and children
- Secluded garden area
- Garden Area
- See the 'Sessions & Prices' page in the Timetable Information section of our own website - link above.
- Opening Times:
- See the Timetable Information link on the right hand side of our own website - link above.
- Indoor / Outdoor: Indoor
- Swimming Lessons: Yes - Children and Adults
- Diving Boards: No
- Lane Swimming Sessions: Yes
- Ownership: Local Authority
- Learner Pool: Yes
- Cafe: No
- Flumes: No
Directions from the M1
Come off the M1 at junction 14 and take the 3rd exit if coming from the south or the 1st exit if coming from the north.
Follow this road to the large roundabout and you will see a Land Rover dealership opposite you. Take the 2nd exit on to London Road, follow this over the mini roundabout on to Tickford Street.
Middleton Swimming Pool is situated opposite the BP Petrol Station on the left hand side.