This is for two main reasons.
Some of my patients have mobility problems in getting to a hypnotherapy practice. They may have physical of mental problems which limit their ability to travel. I want my practice to be accessible to all.
Some patients are understandably nervous about visiting a clinical hypnotherapist for the first time. This may put some people off from seeking the treatment they need.
Many people find it easier and more comfortable to have their first few sessions in the comfort of their own homes. And who can blame them?!
Pleasesee link above for information that can be used alongside the 'live' therapy sessions in order to enhance the effectiveness. That way you can repeatedly listen to the same session many times - further strengthening the suggestions.
As well as being a clinical hypnotherapist I also have a back ground in music, being a former professional.
I have personally made sure that these audio sessions are the best that they can be in terms of quality of therapy and quality of audio enhancement.
- Mobile service offered
- Online support
Pricing & Opening Times
- 60 pounds per session (between 60 and 90 minutes)
- Opening Times:
- 9am until 9pm
- Hypnotherapy Register Member: No
- GHR Member: No
- Other Memberships: British Society Of Clinical Hypnotherapy
- Hypnotherapy Qualifications: Diploma in clinical hypnotherapy Certificate in clinical hypnotherapy
- Clinical Hypnotherapist: Yes
- Counselling: Some before the trance work
- Specialisms: Relaxation and anxiety
Map & Directions
Travel along the A666, which is the main road running through the center of Darwen, until you see Ashleigh Street.
- HypnoChange, Manchester (approx. 12 miles)
- Therapy North, Manchester (approx. 13 miles)
- Hypnotherapy & Counselling, Southport (approx. 24 miles)
- Carl Hales, Blackpool (approx. 24 miles)
- Peter Farnbank, Blackpool (approx. 24 miles)
- Gary Blonder - Complementary Therapist, Bradford (approx. 29 miles)
- Dr Vernon C Sykes, Leeds (approx. 34 miles)